Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas break...

A friend of mine asked me last night what I was going to do over break... I started rattling off a list of ALL the great people that I get to hang out with this break. She laughed at me and said, "wow, so you are just going to hang out all break?!?" I responded with an enthusiastic YES!

I am SO excited for the 17 days off of school that I get. (Christmas (I mean "winter") break has to be one of THE best perks for being in education. I absolutely love this time of year. I love Christmas. I love getting together with my crazy family! (I have some of the coolest cousins in the world...and trust me they HAVE traveled the world!)
Here is just a glimpse of some of the people that I will get to hang out with over the next 17 days.
Tommorrow the fam (mom, pops, sister and bro-in-law and myself) are taking a little road trip to CO. Then I'll be back in the city for a day before I head south to CV for Christmas with the fam. Then its back to the city for a week of hanging out with some of THE coolest people I know, having a party with the WC, taking pictures at a wedding, going to another wedding, ringing in 2009... its going to be a wild time let me tell you!

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

Hey! Sounds fun. I saw that Caleb is back...is that for good, or just for a break/furlow? It was crazy to see his photos of Indo compared to Kansas! :)

Hope you have a great holiday break!!!