Saturday, January 10, 2009

it's been a while...

I couldn't hardly believe it when I saw that it had been 3 weeks since I have written anything on this little piece of cyberspace.... kind of sad, but also a sign that the last 3 weeks have been pretty crazy and busy and wonderful all at the same time.

To recap...It began in Colorado and ended with the first week back to work. It always takes me a few days to get back into the swing of things... (i.e. going to bed at a decent time so that I can wake up and get to work on time and actually function somewhat nomally.)

You don't really want to listen to me blab about the last three weeks. So on that note I will post a few pictures that should sum it up nicely!

My sister and I at Christmas!

The material says alot about our personalities!


Sporting our Breckenridge shirts and the blankets that mom made! The colors say it all!
My newest "nephew" Josiah! I am most definitely his favorite aunt!

Kara, Kacie, Eva, Amy and I at Jessica's wedding!
(love these ladies)


Kacie, Rachel and I met for breakfast. It was wonderful!


The WC reunited again! :)


The WC all dressed up for Bryan and Jessica's wedding!


Matt and I after Molly's wedding!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! I'm so excited to see what 2009 will bring you :) Love you friend

Han said...

Awww, how are you my dear? Miss your face. :O)