Wednesday, January 2, 2008

a new year....

2007 was a great year, lots of fun things happened. There ware some challenging times and even a few sad moments. I took thousands of pictures of the incredible people in my world. Here are some of my most cherished pictures from 2007.


I spent a lot of time at baseball games in the spring.

It was time well spent watching one of my most favorite guys do what he loves!


I am blessed with the greatest Bible study.


One of my best friends got married to a great British man.

Time with heart sisters is priceless.

Meeting up with Nkem. Seeing Nathan run in the Olympic Trials.
Spending a weekend in New York was definitely a highlight of 07.

The chance to start over, start fresh is always exciting. As much as I dread going back to work, I can't help but be excited about a new semester, new faces sitting in my classroom, new lives to be a part of...I'm not really one for new years resolutions however I am making one and it applies to this small little corner of cyberspace.... I resolve to post to this new blog much more frequently.



1 comment:

Emily (Christensen) Henry said...

Mandy Mandy, Bo-Bandy, banana fana fo Fandy, Me-My-Mo-Mandy....Mandy!