Sunday, September 23, 2012

Life Lately...

To say that life has been a little bit crazy lately would be a bit of an understatement but you know what, honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here are some of the highlights!

My friend Kevin left to serve our country overseas for a couple of months.


I am really proud of Kev-o. He's the first of one of my friends to do what he's doing. 


I turned 30. Three surprise parties were thrown to celebrate this new decade. Yes, THREE! (apparently I am really easy to surprise but more importantly, I seriously have some of the BEST people in my life.)




E, K, C and I ventured up the road a little way and had dinner and pie in Yoder. SO delicious!


 

We celebrated K's birthday at Pizza John's in Derby. YUM!


My good friend Christy and I have dinner together every so often. 
We decided to only eat at local places. The first stop was Cafe Asia! SO good! 
(any meal you eat with chopsticks is automatically better)



Pad Thai. (go to Cafe Asia and eat this. NOW)


E, C and I went to see The Lion King.
The show was amazing. 

Here's the thing about my life. It is full. It is sometimes busy but it is full of amazing people and incredible experiences. I am blessed and my cup overflows.

No comments: