Tuesday, April 10, 2012

good words

I love it when I stumble across other people's writing that really stirs my heart.

Both of these quotes I read on other blogs that I (stalk) read. Really my main purpose in posting them again is so I have a place to write them down so that I can be reminded of these good words.

"Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." -Miriam Beard


“So, friends, every day do something that won’t compute. Love the Lord. Love the world… Love someone who does not deserve it… Give your approval to all you cannot understand… Ask the questions that have no answers… Be joyful though you have considered all the facts… Practice resurrection.”
-Wendell Berry, from Manifesto: The Mad Farmer Liberation Front

No comments: