Saturday, December 31, 2011

a year in review...

The highlight of 2011 was the time that I spent in EA. 







My favorite picture taken in 2011.

Other great things that were caught on camera in 2011.









2011 can be summed up with a phrase that I have used over and over again this year. 
What a privilege it is to be involved in the lives of people.

I am blessed with the opportunities that I had to spend time with old friends, getting to know new friends, exploring new places, meeting new faces, enjoying new experiences, facing hard things, enduring tough and stretching times, and dealing with grieving times. 

A good friend of mine wrote this in her Christmas card to me. 
"Hard year... good year... growing year. You've done it with grace." (oh how I pray she's correct) She continued, "Stay close to the Lord - celebrate all that He is, all that He came for - all the time. Keep partyin! You teach all of us how it's "supposed" to be done!!!" 

I share her words on this little piece of the world wide web for the sole purpose that I will remember her words as we all turn our calendars over to 2012.

No comments: