Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12.

So thankful for the Lord leading me to the finest institution in the land... I remember the day (November 3, 1999) when my dad and I went up to Manhattan for a senior day. That was the day it all changed. THAT was the day when I knew that this is the place I needed to spend the next 4ish years of my life. Hands down one of the best decisions I have ever made. The 4 and a half years that I spent in Manhattan are truly some of the best years of my life. Living on the 4th floor of West Hall impacted my life more than I could even begin to describe. Hanging out with my cousin Luke on the first Thursday night I lived in Manhattan was for sure a decision that changed the course of my life.  Being an RA in Ford Hall was the best job ever. I worked alongside some of the greatest people I know. Manhattan holds a special place in my heart sure, but more so than my love for that city and the amazing people that I met during my time at K-State, it is a place where I can confidently say that I fell more in love with Jesus.




A fun little side note: 
I thoroughly enjoyed watching my Wildcats beat A&M 
What a crazy insane game... GO STATE!

No comments: