Thursday, December 18, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
(6 random things)
- I am an unofficial member of the coolest "club" in town. (aka the white crew)
- My favorite ornament on my Christmas tree is pink with polka-dots.
- I am addicted to diet coke. It's my version of "coffee."
- I like to have my Christmas decorations up as long as possible and as long as my roommate will allow! :)
- I am the 11th most fascinating person of 2008. (only the top 10 made it on tv with Barbara Walters.)
- My car is named Mabel. (Mabel the Malibu) Mabel means "my beautiful one."
Monday, December 1, 2008
- I am SO ready to be done with my master's, it's not even funny. Whoever encouraged me to start working on it my first year of teaching was wise even though right now I'm pretty sure I am crazy. I am grateful for their wisdom and will be even more grateful when this is all said and done.
- May 2009 can not come soon enough.
- I need a break from being a student... (21 years of this is enough... I don't know how doctors do it....but Dr. Call does have a nice ring to it, okay not so much!)
- I do enjoy learning but not when it is according to someone else's syllabus.
- I really do like my job and through this whole master's process I have come to appreciate where I work, who I work for, and some of those I work with much more than I thought I ever would.
I am going to attempt to tie my findings into my "research on curriculum" blah blah blah... it's really not as terrible as I am making it out to be but I sure do have a bad case of senioritis. But it will all be worth it... and one day in May this will be me!