Saturday, July 19, 2008

I passed...

I just got my results from the ESL praxis test and I passed, YAHOO! That test was maybe the most ridiculous test that I have ever had to take but hey its over and I am one step closer to finishing my master's....

I leave for Kids Camp early Monday morning. When I was at my parents house this weekend I found all my old t-shirts from my days as a counselor. It was pretty funny to read what people had written... and I also realized why I will never be able to shake the nickname, "Macho Mandy..."

I am looking forward to camp...it takes so much time and energy to get everything ready but it is worth it because the Lord has always been faithful to show up and do some amazing things during that week in the lives of the campers and the staff.

More after camp!

No comments: