Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bonding at Bramblewood

So my friend Brooke posted this link (http://wordle.net/) on her blog and I just had to try it out.... It was a lot of fun to play around with the words! Try it out sometime.



My roommate, Kara, (who is fantastic by the way) and I have started a little thing called "Bonding at Bramblewood." It has evolved into something that anytime someone else is over at our house, "bonding at Bramblewood" is in session. It is a great opportunity to hang out with the people we know and love and a good way to get to know other people a little bit better.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you, dear friend, for feeding my love of fonts, graphic design, words, encouragement, and procrastination tools through Wordle. Brooke had that on her site? I need to be a fan of hers as well.

Love ya!!!