Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20

I am thankful for lessons learned, shared experiences, and the opportunity to work with a team.

I am thankful for intentional conversations, willingness to be vulnerable, and time for relationships to deepen and strengthen.

I am thankful for the times we had together as a team to just "be." I am thankful for lopping and for times to serve together. I was so encouraged as I observed these dear ones step out of their comfort zones and engage in conversations. Their desire to grow and struggle and learn with great attitudes and eagerness to become more like Jesus was amazing to see.

I am humbled to be one of the "leaders" of this team. I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do in and through us as we seek to serve well.

I am thankful for each and every member of the team that I have the pleasure to travel with to Haiti over spring break.

No comments: