Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16

I am thankful for the Navs.

I am thankful for the "mission" to knowing Christ and making Him known.

I am thankful for their commitment to scripture memory and discipleship.

I am so thankful for my cousin Luke for dragging me to Nav Night my first Thursday at K-State.

I am thankful for the countless amazing people that I have met as a result of my time at summer training programs, conferences, retreats. etc.

I am thankful for Lindsay & Linda and the time they took to disciple me at STP.

I am thankful for the amazing opportunity I had to spend two summers at Snow Mountain Ranch.

I am thankful for the opportunities to go to Zambia and Malawi and EA. Those experiences have been life-changing.

I am thankful for the ladies who I had the privilege to be in Bible study with my freshman year in West Hall.

I am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of the leadership of FC way back in the fall of 2002.

I am thankful for the girls who I had the privilege of leading in Bible study.

I am thankful that many of those friendships have remained.

I am thankful for the new friendships that have begun.

I am thankful for the opportunity to continue to be a part of an amazing body of believers.

No comments: