Monday, September 27, 2010

one of those days...

Saturday was one of those days that I am reminded of HOW good the Lord is.

The fall of 2000 I packed my bags and moved into Bessie B. West Hall on the beautiful campus of Kansas State University. Shortly after I moved in, I had the privilege of meeting two women who would become two of my best friends. On Saturday, we met up again to "celebrate" the 10 year anniversary of our friendship.

Here is us NOW.

Here is us THEN! (WOW!)

One of the reasons I take so may pictures are for times like these when I want to remember the crazy times we spent together. We have shared many laughs and tears together and I am SO thankful for their friendship, words just don't do it justice.

Em and I were roommates for a semester before we both embarked on the crazy journey of being RA's. Our theme song was "High Five."


Al and I spent the summer of 2001 in Colorado at SMR.

Then later we were roommates at the Marmalade Mansion.

I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid in Em's wedding.

We have lived a lot of life together. Granted I wish Em and Al lived down the street, or across the hall, or dare I say that we were my roommates again, (their husband's might think I'm slightly crazy) but I was reminded Saturday that these two will be friends of mine for life.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

How fun! So glad you three got together and connected! Love you all.