Monday, June 14, 2010

summer of Mandy: 2010 (day 17)

There are some people in the world that have blessed my life, been used by God to shape me into the person I am today, some of those people have known me since birth, and others have come into my life further down the journey. These three adults have done just that. I met them the summer of 1997 and each time I am with them I am reminded at how the Lord truly does bring people into our lives for a season but sometimes we are fortunate enough for some of those relationships to span seasons.

S, J, and CW thank you. Thank you for taking the time to help an arrogant high school basketball player see Jesus. Thanks for continuing to be a part of my life even across the miles and as the years go by.


Leave it to CW to wear a silly Nebraska shirt to make me crazy in light of the shake-up's going on in the Big 12 right now. . .

No comments: