Saturday, February 28, 2009

this is only the beginning...

I am one step closer to officially entering into the world of home-ownership.

  • find house - CHECK

  • get approval from Pops - CHECK

  • make offer - CHECK

  • sellers accept offer - CHECK CHECK

Now for talking to mr. banker man, setting a closing date, scheduling a home inspection... then writing the check, getting the keys.... and THEN the fun really begins.... every wall in the house is covered in wall-paper... so the hope is that before I move in the wall paper will go away but don't worry the pink tile will stay.

Here is the place that I will call home. Trust me, many more pictures will follow. YIPPEE!

I "borrowed this picture from the listing on the Internet... :)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

comment on Mandy's post: check

Lovely! I am so excited for you and pray the house is filled with much blessing for you and for others!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So exciting to see all the transformations.

californiameaghan said...

i happen to love pink tile. maybe now when we come to wichita we will come stay at your haouse instead of with my parents...

Sara Shaffer said...

Looks good from the outside. Can't wait to see the inside. We survived our first home buying experience, I know you will too! Praying all goes smoothly.

Kelli B said...

Congrats!! This is super exciting. I'm really happy you've found a place, way to go!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! we just moved into our house this past saturday and it's such an exciting time!! i wish you the best!!

jenifriend